What were you doing 5 years ago?
1. Moving into a new apartment
2. Skipping class
3. Looking for a job
4. Meeting Mrs. G…
5. …and planning how to get her to marry me
1. Getting Baby G ready for school
2. Interviewing over lunch at Solo
3. Tracking down pro formas
4. Turning documents ASAP
5. Watching Grey’s Anatomy
5 snacks I enjoy?
1. Ice Cream – (mmmm, Carvelanche)
2. Tortilla Chips
3. Chocolate covered pretzels
4. Coffee and cake
5. Oatmeal Cookies
5 songs I know all the words to?
1. Cantata for a First Date (I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change)
2. We Didn’t Start the Fire
3. Esa Eynai (I know all 13 words!)
4. Really, anything Jewish that has like 6 words per song!
5. Anything instrumental
5 things I’d do with a million dollars?
1. Pay off my mortgage
2. Furnish my house
3. Buy a new car outright
4. Start a trust fund for kid’s college edumacation
5. Take a trip to Vegas and enter the World Series of Poker
5 bad habits I have?
2. Biting my cuticles
3. Waaaay too much coffee
4. Ignoring people when they talk to me
5. Saying edumacation instead of education
5 favorite TV shows?
2. Criminal Minds
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. CSI: NY
5 biggest joys of the moment?
1. Getting a kiss from my daughter
2. Hearing her laugh
3. Getting a morning to sleep in
4. Getting a day off from work (with no blackberry)
5. Callback lunches